We've taken care to cram as many hints, tips, and experiences into its pages as we could.
Taking a look at our table of contents you'll find recipes for:
- Apache Karaf for system builders
- Turning Karaf into a Smart Router with Apache Camel
- Model Karaf into a Message Broker with Apache ActiveMQ
- Transform Karaf into a JSP host with Pax-web
- Distribute your Karaf applications across a clustered container with Apache Karaf Cellar
- Transmute Karaf into a web service container with Apache CXF
- Turbo-charge your Karaf applications’ persistence layer scalability with Apache Cassandra
- Manage Big Data on Karaf with Apache Hadoop
- Integration test with Pax Exam (bonus chapter!)
We hope the community benefits from our experiences, we've poured a lot of ourselves into this title. For more publications on Karaf please see our Instant OSGi Starter, and Learning Apache Karaf.