Monday, January 10, 2011

A few items...

Being the new year I think it would be a good time to catch up on a few items... 

So to start, the Apache Karaf 2.1.3 release candidate is currently up for review! If all goes well in the voting process I hope to have the RC graduate to full release status tomorrow evening!

I've been told that it has apparently been a while since I last uploaded some dinner pics, so I present the below pulled pork sandwiches I enjoyed today while visiting my server farm:
These were made by the systems admin (Dwayne Hart), and I must say that they were awesome!

In other news I'm still coding, just not with FuseSource anymore... I've moved on to other pastures, but rest assured I'm still very active in the Apache Community, and look forward to remaining active with the community for years to come :)
Finally, I'm very happy to say that we are just about fully recovered from the hurricane Igor damage we suffered last fall. All we have left is some fence repair in the spring and furniture to replace :)

No comments: